Saturday 7 November 2009

New Mexico Soccer Elizabeth Lambert!

New Mexico Soccer Elizabeth Lambert

VIDEO! Here again is YouTube video of New Mexico Women’s Soccer Elizabeth Lambert. New Mexico Elizabeth Lambert was suspended from Soccer play by her University Friday.

In a video profiled that day on LALATE, Lambert assaults BYU women’s soccerKassidy Shumway. Now Lambert is speaking out. Lambert issued the following statement Friday:

“My actions were uncalled for. I let my emotions get the best of me in a heated situation…. This is no way indicative of my character or the soccer player I am.”

New Mexico coach Kit Vela issued the following words:

“Liz is a quality student athlete but in this instance her actions clearly crossed the line of fair play and good sportsmanship.”

The video became the biggest broadcasted video of women’s soccerthis month, replaying on ESPN SportsCenter and going viral online.Online reaction included the following remarks:

I? am sure her parents are sooooo proud.

hey …. ever seen american football people get? paralyzed during games

her behavior was criminal..?She brings shame to her school and her sport.

She needs to be charged with assault. I wouldn’t let her? do that to me.

In the end her team lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe in a reader